Wednesday, August 8, 2012

002 New Skull Get!!★゚★゚

The other day my purchase from eBay came in the mail! ヽ(゜▽ ゜)ノ

The image is small, but still blocking both addresses for sake of privacy.

They are black skull harem pants!( ´艸`)
It was shipped from China and took 8 days to receive.☆
The main reason I bought the pants was because they were so cheap. Price+shipping was only 5USD!

Detail shots:

It is an advantage being short when it comes to buying Asian imported clothing because the length is just right!(σ・∀・)σ
 In these pants I think anyone taller than 5'3" they would look too short on.

An up close detail of skulls when in the packaging. It is made by OKER BRAND.

The ribbon waist tie looks a bit strange to me. When I see it, I feel like I should be some sort of rebel martial arts fighter with these pants, haha. I will probably tuck it inside when worn.(´_`。)
I am also a bit unsure of what to wear with these pants yet....The print is very intimidating and the look could be overpowering depending on what top is worn.
I`ll just have to look through my wardrobe to see what matches.


Also!! When taking them off, I noticed in the back, under the waist band, there was a hole!!(ノД`)
It looks like when they were made and the serger was used, the machine got too close to the seam and ended up cutting it all together.(too obvious that I`m an apparel production student? orz)
A simple fix though~ It took about 20 seconds for me to sew the seam back up on my machine.♪

Overall, these are really cool pants that have potential to be a statement item! Especially since I will be the new kid, not only as a freshman in university, but in the entire state! Although I am a very accepting towards myself and my strangeness, it can be hard to be 100% confident when just moving, since there are no friends to relate to here... orz

Well, that`s it for today! I have a couple of other things on their way that I can hopefully show off next time!(´∀`)

- - Ja,  Nayo☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment