Monday, September 10, 2012

005 ROOM TOUR!!★゚★゚


Hello! I have been busy and wasn`t really sure what to update with as a next post, but I figured this was an okay topic....
This is a post dedicated to showing my dorm room! It has been a month since I moved in and started college, and it truthfully has been very stressful. When I graduated from high school, I took a year off and did nothing except become a hermit.(笑)
So it has been very difficult getting used to school again. I am a "MY PACE" type of person and I am really forgetful...it`s troubling...(ノ_・。)
Since I have been here a month, I have made my room more comfortable and fitting to my style...meaning it`s become a little messy. orz"
My room is a private one, so I am thankfully by myself! Honestly, people annoy me and I like being by myself...so I am grateful I was assigned a single room. And I was really lucky!!! My room is in the corner on the first floor...and it was the handicap room! So it is almost twice as big as the other rooms! (≧▽≦)♪
Anyways, let`s start! Of course, click the photos to expand!(´∀`)

 The outside of my room door! My name tag whiteboard....I drew a chameleon on it. I think it was an obvious choice for me, haha.(´ω`。)
 Let`s go inside! !☆

 Back of my door with my class schedule, the bicycle I never use, and the blue full body mirror.
That bicycle....it is my mother`s old bicycle. I originally planned to use it to ride around campus...but....it`s too big for me! It is really hard to stop and go on the bike because it is too tall for me(and I have the seat as low as possible!), so I am afraid I will get hit by a car trying to cross a street and not being able to stop properly. No thank you.(T▽T;)

 
 My sink and the door to the bathroom! I think the door hanger is supposed to be used for towels, but I have turned it into a mini hat rack, huh... Oh well.( ´艸`)

 
 Detailed view. The items out on the sink are my everyday ones, that I am too lazy to put away and take out every time I use them, haha.
Mint floor mat and trash bin! Because it is a handicap sink, there is no under-sink storage drawers, so everything is visible there.... 

 This would be my "closet". There is no door, so I use a shower curtain instead.( ̄∀ ̄)
Behind the dresser is all of my soccer equipment, then you can see some of my shoes. Above are my jackets....which it is still too hot to wear them. It`s troubling, most of my wardrobe consists of jackets(those are just 1/4 of my jackets) but it feels like it will never be cool enough to wear them here....hm...( ; ω ; )
Then on the shelf is my disposable tableware, box of sunglasses, iron, towels, etc, those types of things.

 
Seungri and Buddha cup(the straw would come out from the belly!).....my focal point, one-two punch combo!☆☆☆☆( ´艸`)


 The bathroom. I made sure to have red towels, because hair dye doesn`t show up very much on them.
Because of it being made for someone handicapped, my shower is very big. You can see at the bottom though, there is nothing to separate the shower floor from the bathroom floor, so the water spills out onto the floor some.(´□`。)


 And then this is the bedroom side of the dorm room! More blue items.....Somehow, T.O.P`s mint hair accidentally became the concept of the room...wwww....
You can see my Psycho le Cému poster on the left! I got that back when I met seek and YURAsama in 2006. Yes, they are just as perfect in person.(/ω\)w

This poster came with my BIGBANG Alive EP. I hung it because it is big and matches a lot of blue items in my room, but otherwise I find it really awkward. Frozen decapitated heads of naked BIGBANG? .....it`s odd.(笑)
 I actually have the same bed sheets in my dorm and at home. I really liked the ones at home so I bought a second set to match at my dorm. Is that weird?┐(´_`。)┌ My mother thinks so, haha.

 My desk area~ The stack of books.....none of those are even my class books.(´д`lll)
The focal point.....my pink laptop! Lately I have been viewing the Kdrama 「To the Beautiful You and thought Sulli`s laptop was nice looking....then I realized it was the exact same as mine!( ´艸`)w
And 宇宙戦隊NOIZ on the wall! It is a 6 year old poster...wow, it doesn`t seem that long ago...



 My television! I use my mini-fridge as a table for it....orz"
The only shows I really watch are 「The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson」 and 「Project Runway」, but I usually leave it on all day when I am in my room. It makes the atmosphere seem more comfortable.
In the corner I have sewing stuff, and my stocks of food and drinks!(^~^)

And a last shot of what my fridge contents are! ! Which is actually not much....Mostly drinks and some of my favorite chocolate.(;^ω^)


So, that`s basically my dorm room! This is the place I currently live in for awhile, so hopefully it doesn`t look too bad? I know some people really decorate their room like crazy, but I am a very simple style person for interior style.(。・_・。)

Huhh.....I am tired now. I need to wake for class in 5 hours! So I need sleep....
Maybe next time I will document the transformation into pink hair(because my hair is all pink now!)! ! (`∀´)



- - Ja, Nayo☆彡

1 comment: